Greenlight Innovation is the industry leader in fuel cell testing and manufacturing equipment. We are working closely with our customers to develop the next generation of hydrogen fuel cell and electrolyser technology.
We are growing and hiring a Test Technologist or Engineer for our Systems Integration and Test team to start May 15.
We are a process-based, lean operation that will provide experience in a structured, process-driven environment. This role is responsible for the hands-on commissioning and integration of mechanical, electrical, and software systems for Greenlight’s products.
Our products are process-system related (pumps, heaters, valves, vessels, electrical components, controlled by proprietary software). This role must understand the design, components, and operation of the equipment and provide objective, evidence-based analysis, design, and performance feedback. Responsibilities include:
- Verify functionality and performance of equipment through testing and analysis.
- Tune PIDs and other controllers.
- Work hands-on troubleshooting multi-disciplinary issues, replacing components when required.
- Manage project timelines, stakeholder communication, issue escalation, and risk analysis.
- Develop testing protocols and procedures for verifying equipment performance and function.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of test technology experience, specifically dealing with Mechanical, Electrical, and Software troubleshooting.
- Degree or Diploma in a related technical discipline.
- Experience in experiment design, setup, testing, data analysis, and reporting.
- Strong ability to apply principles of thermodynamics and fluid mechanics.
- Experience working with high-pressure, high-voltage, and high-temperature systems.
- Knowledgeable in the use of hand tools and electrical diagnostic equipment.
Why Work for Greenlight Innovation?
- Canada's top 500 fastest-growing companies
- Contribute to solving global climate change challenges
- Flexible work hours
- A premium benefits package including dental, extended health and Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Company-sponsored days-off
We are diverse, inclusive and seek to create an environment where every individual can achieve their goal. At Greenlight, we value and celebrate the diversity of our applicants, employees, and guests. Please visit https://www.greenlightinnovation.com/faces-of-greenlight
to meet some of our employees.
Thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.