Greenlight Innovation is the industry leader in fuel cell testing and manufacturing equipment. We are working closely with our customers to develop and build the next generation of fuel cell, battery electric vehicles, and energy storage systems.
We are growing and hiring a Systems and Process Design Engineer to develop and design our sophisticated test equipment. The core of the role is to design customized process systems which deliver conditioned gases or liquids to the fuel cells, electrolysers, flow batteries or other technologies being developed.
- Communicate with customers to develop product requirements and specifications.
- Develop process systems that control gas and liquid flow temperature pressure and humidity.
- Process component design and selection.
- Create and modify technical definition such as system PID drawings.
- Ensure equipment/user safety and compliance with international safety standards.
- Solicit feedback and conduct improvements relating to equipment performance quality and production efficiency.
- Communicate the design intent to other departments.
- Monitor project deliverables and coordinate the project design team.
- Other duties as necessary.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of systems/process engineering experience, specifically dealing with pressurized gas or liquid equipment and components.
- Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or related engineering discipline.
- Strong background in thermodynamic calculations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with SolidWorks including modeling, sheet metal, assembly aids, and proficiency in dimensioning.
- Hands-on capability for product development, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
Why Work for Greenlight Innovation?
- Canada's top 500 fastest-growing companies
- Flexible work hours
- A premium benefits package including dental, extended health and Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Company-sponsored days-off
- Living our value on sustainability by transit-accessible facilities and ethically sourced coffee, sustainable tea, a variation of milk and milk alternatives and snacks on-site.
Our goal is to be diverse, inclusive and create an environment where every individual can achieve their goal. At Greenlight, we value and celebrate the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests. Please visit https://www.greenlightinnovation.com/faces-of-greenlight to meet some of our employees.
Thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.