Greenlight Innovation is the industry leader in fuel cell testing and manufacturing equipment. We are working closely with our customers to develop the next generation of hydrogen fuel cell and electrolyser technology.
Our work environment will provide opportunity for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment. Our facility is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system and can be reached by Skytrain or bike lanes.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Project Manager to manage a series of product and technology development projects for out next generation of test products. This role requires strong organizational skills, excellent communication, and the ability to manage technically complex projects.
- Manage a series of product and technology development projects.
- Establish and maintain project charters.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Work with department managers to coordinate allocation of team resources and contractors across all projects.
- Risk management to identify, manage, and resolve project/technical issues.
- Prepare monthly project progress reports.
- Establish project management approach suitable to product development.
- Assist in the development of departmental project processes and systems.
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Other duties, as necessary.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechatronic, or equivalent engineering discipline.
- 5+ year of proven experience as a Project Manager, preferably with product development projects.
- PMP certification required.
- Experience with one or more of the following development projects: electronic hardware development, process engineering equipment, and/or software development.
- Ability to work independently, and collaboratively with stakeholders.
- Strong, accurate verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Smartsheet, MS Project, or equivalent.
Why Work for Greenlight Innovation?
- Canada's top 500 fastest-growing companies.
- Contribute to solving global climate change challenges.
- Flexible work hours.
- A premium benefits package including dental, extended health and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Company-sponsored day-offs.
We are diverse, inclusive and seek to create an environment where every individual can achieve their goal. At Greenlight, we value and celebrate the diversity of our applicants, employees, and guests. Please visit https://www.greenlightinnovation.com/faces-of-greenlight
to meet some of our employees.