About the Job
Greenlight Innovation is the industry leader in fuel cell testing and manufacturing equipment. We are working closely with our customers to develop and build the next generation of fuel cell, battery electric vehicles, and energy storage systems.
Our customers use our specialized equipment to develop and build the next generation of fuel cell and battery electric vehicles and energy storage systems. We have the largest install base of electrochemical cell testing equipment in the world. Our work environment will provide opportunities for career growth and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
We are growing and hiring a Project Manager to coordinate and manage projects for new and existing product lines.
The equipment is process-system related: pumps, heaters, pneumatic components, electronic and electrical components, controlled by proprietary software.
- Coordinate portfolios of projects for key account customers
- Meet with clients to clarify specific requirements
- Develop comprehensive plans to be shared with clients and colleagues
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Disseminate information, delegate tasks and monitor timely completion
- Monitor projects performance to ensure completion of short- and long-term goals
- Manage issues and risks as projects are progressing
- Lead cross-departmental corrective actions and improvement projects
- Create and maintain manufacturing standards and SOPs
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Provides support to supply chain regarding vendor related issues
- Other duties as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in an Engineer discipline
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience in a custom manufacturing environment
- Good investigative and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience and understanding of product development, testing, and troubleshooting
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Familiarity with Smartsheet software
- PMP certification is a plus
Why Work for Greenlight Innovation?
- Canada's top 500 fastest-growing companies
- Flexible work hours
- A premium benefits package including dental, extended health, Employee and Family Assistance Program and matching RRSP contributions (up to a maximum %)
- Company-sponsored days-off
- Living our value on sustainability by transit-accessible facilities and ethically sourced coffee, sustainable tea, a variation of milk and milk alternatives and snacks on-site.
Our goal is to be diverse, inclusive and create an environment where every individual can achieve their goal. At Greenlight, we value and celebrate the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests. Please visit https://www.greenlightinnovation.com/faces-of-greenlight to meet some of our employees.
Thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.