Greenlight Innovation is the industry leader in fuel cell testing and manufacturing equipment. We are working closely with our customers to develop and build the next generation of fuel cell, battery electric vehicles, and energy storage systems.
We are growing and hiring a Mechanical Manufacturing Technician to assemble our customized equipment. The equipment is process-system related (pumps, heaters, valves, vessels, electrical components) mounted on frames. Responsibilities include:
- Assembling and installing electro-mechanical components
- Assembling compression fittings, threaded fittings
- Building and repairing mechanical aspects of test stations
- Safely conducting leak and pressure tests, checking quality, and checking build for errors
- Preparing equipment for shipment
- Other duties, as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to read mechanical drawings
- Experience in assembling mechanical components
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, prioritization skills, and attention to detail
- It is an asset to have experience in some of the following:
- Tubing and pipefitting skills with specific experience with compression fittings
- Working with pressurized gases and fluids
- Assembly of automation equipment
- Electrical and electromechanical subassemblies or electrical panel building
Why Work for Greenlight Innovation?
- Canada's top 500 fastest-growing companies
- Flexible work hours
- A premium benefits package including dental, extended health and Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Company-sponsored days-off
- Living our value on sustainability by transit-accessible facilities and ethically sourced coffee, sustainable tea, a variation of milk and milk alternatives and snacks on-site.
Our goal is to be diverse, inclusive and create an environment where every individual can achieve their goal. At Greenlight, we value and celebrate the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests. Please visit https://www.greenlightinnovation.com/faces-of-greenlight to meet some of our employees.
Thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.