Job Description and Responsibilities:
We are growing and seeking another Material Handler to join our team. This role is performing inventory picking, counting, incoming inspection, data entry, and general inventory control. We are a fast-paced company looking for someone who works hard, takes pride in their work, and is motivated by playing a role in the company’s success.
- General organization of the Warehouse.
- Work with the Supply Chain Coordinator and the Receiver.
- Deliver project kits and parts to the shop floor.
- Inventory transfers to Warehouse.
- Use inventory control software, maintain inventory accuracy and perform cycle counts.
- Support various Kanbans and fulfillment.
- Other duties as required.
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with ERP/MRP software.
- Experience with lean inventory management methods would be an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and process orientation.
Why Work for Greenlight Innovation?
- Canada's top 500 fastest-growing companies
- Flexible work hours
- A premium benefits package including dental, extended health, Employee and Family Assistance Program, and matching RRSP contributions (up to a maximum %)
- Company-sponsored days-off
- Living our value on sustainability through transit-accessible facilities and ethically sourced coffee, sustainable tea, a variation of milk and milk alternatives, and snacks on-site.
Our goal is to be diverse, and inclusive and create an environment where every individual can achieve their goal. At Greenlight, we value and celebrate the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests. Please visit https://www.greenlightinnovation.com/faces-of-greenlight to meet some of our employees.
Thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.