Greenlight Innovation is the industry leader in fuel cell testing and manufacturing equipment. We are working closely with our customers to develop and build the next generation of hydrogen fuel cell and electrolyzer technology.
We are growing and hiring a LabVIEW™ developer to join our Software department.
- Design, implement, and maintain Greenlight’s software application portfolio using LabVIEW™ software.
- Perform design/code reviews and debugging.
- Provide guidance and troubleshooting support to system test engineers as required.
- Participate in the development and improvement of internal software development standards and processes.
- Occasionally provide remote support to customers outside of standard business hours.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Computer science degree or engineering degree with an emphasis on software engineering.
- At least 1-year experience with National Instruments LabVIEW™ and strong knowledge of software code optimization techniques and best practices.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming and developing large applications (1000+ VIs) is an asset.
- Skills and experience to understand, maintaining, troubleshoot, and optimize existing code.
- Experience with RS232, CANbus, TCP/IP, and Modbus communication interfaces is desirable.
- Experience with Structured Text Language (STL) for PLC is an asset.
- Some knowledge of fuel cell and battery systems, machine control systems, or electronics is an asset.
Why Work for Greenlight Innovation?
- Canada's top 500 fastest-growing companies
- Contribute to solving global climate change challenges
- Flexible work hours
- A premium benefits package including dental, extended health, and Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Company-sponsored days-off
- Transit-accessible facilities
We are diverse and inclusive and seek to create an environment where every individual can achieve their goal. At Greenlight, we value and celebrate the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests. Please visit https://www.greenlightinnovation.com/faces-of-greenlight to meet some of our employees.
Thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.