Greenlight Innovation is the industry leader in fuel cell testing equipment. We are working closely with our customers to enable the research, development, and commercialization of hydrogen fuel cell and electrolyzer technology.
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Manufacturing Support Engineer to join the Manufacturing Support Engineering Team. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring support to manufacturing is provided within expected time frames. The successful candidate will conduct design reviews and provide on-going support on engineering related requests throughout the manufacturing phase of each project.
- Review electrical drawings to ensure adherence to Greenlight design guidelines and cross-checks.
- Conduct design reviews with manufacturing supervisors on a project basis.
- Provide manufacturing with guidance and troubleshoot to ensure adherence to expected time frames.
- Perform root cause analysis and define corrective action plans.
- Report electrical drawings quality KPIs.
- Liaise with engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain teams.
- Monitor project deliverables and co-ordinate accordingly with other teams.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in production, or industrial engineering.
- Familiar with calculating and optimizing power distribution including branch circuits (up to 600V) and 24VDC control circuits.
- Strong knowledge of electrical codes and safety standards including for North America, Europe, and other jurisdictions.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of designing electrical equipment or systems for manufactured products and reviewing system design outputs (P&ID).
- Proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Product development, testing, and troubleshooting experience would be an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Why Work for Greenlight Innovation?
- Canada's top 500 fastest-growing companies.
- Contribute to solving global climate change challenges.
- Flexible work hours.
- A premium benefits package including dental, extended health and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Company-sponsored day-offs.
We are diverse, inclusive and seek to create an environment where every individual can achieve their goal. At Greenlight, we value and celebrate the diversity of our applicants, employees, and guests. Please visit https://www.greenlightinnovation.com/faces-of-greenlight to meet some of our employees.
Thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.